- The course for the STMG Baccalauréat (Sciences et Technologies du Management et de la Gestion : Sciences and Management Technologies) takes two years (Lower and Upper Sixth).
- Once they have obtained this Baccalauréat, students can continue their higher education studies in the following areas : Business, Management, Economic Sciences and Administration.
Flaubert High School in Rouen ( Upper Normandy ) offers 3 specialisation options in the Upper Sixth year for the STMG Baccalauréat :
This course provides :
- the acquisition of concepts to understand organisations and how they work,
- the study of new subjects such as communication, management, economics and law,
- practical work based on real-life situations and the management of organisations (companies, associations, etc.),
- a new beginning for students, because the specific subjects taught are new and are not based on information previously taught.
- Flaubert High School is known for its expertise in the ‘Sciences and Management Technologies’ Baccalauréat.
- Students do not have to choose their speciality in the Lower Sixth. This choice is made on entering the Upper Sixth and is based on the student’s personal taste and talents in management and communication.
- The teaching staff focuses on new teaching methods adapted to students who like to be active and are interested in current events and the world in which they live.
- New tools and structures help students on a personal level and make it possible for young people who encountered difficulties in a more traditional school system to progress and flourish.